GoatGuns Miniature Barrett 82A1
ABOUT THE MINIATURE .50 CAL MODEL 82A1
This will be the conversation piece of any room you choose to display it in. Dial in the scope and get ready for the ants to invade! Solid metal, weighing nearly 1lb and over a foot long. This miniature .50 cal is one manly fidget toy and makes a great office or shelf display. Hydro-film each one in unique digital camouflage to make this sniper shine. 100% diecast metal. Users get a full assembly kit.
- Sliding bolt carrier
- Position scope on the railing to your own liking
- Detachable magazine
- 3 scaled dummy rounds (can purchase additional)
- Carry handle adjusts on the railing
- Official Licensed Barrett Model 82A1
SIZE & COLOR
- The black mini M82A1 measures in at 13″ (33cm) when fully assembled. ‘Almighty’ weighs a whopping 14 oz, almost 1 full pound!
- 13″ / 33cm in length. Digital Camouflage version. Weighs an impressive 14 oz.
- Some assembly is required. Takes 5-10 minutes to build. Instructions provided.
BARRETT is a trademark of Barrett Manufacturing, Inc. and is used under license to GoatGuns LLC.
Shop our collection of available GoatGuns models.