LANCER L7AWM 7.62 10RD Translucent Smoke
To develop the toughest and most reliable .308 Win / 6.5 Creedmoor polymer magazine on the market, Lancer took engineering inspiration from the L5AWM® and the SIG Sauer SIG MPX, combining the best advantages of both to bring the L7AWM 7.62X51mm magazine to market.
The L7AWM® is constructed from lightweight polymer with hardened steel feed lips that wrap completely around the magazine to maximize stiffness and reliability while preventing dimpling in the front of the magazine. A switchable drain lock in the floor plate comes standard on all L7’s, allowing the user to configure the magazine for marine applications or extremely dusty conditions.
The L7AWM is designed to be compatible with a multiple of weapon systems, including the SR-25, DPMS AR-10, SIG 716, LMT, LM308, POF P308, and S&W M&P-10.
Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
*Not compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
Increased Durability and Reliability
- Proprietary polymer body offers unmatched durability, even in sub-freezing conditions (tested from -40F to +180F)
- Hardened steel feed lips do not bend, deform, or crack under hard use or extended storage
- Impact and chemical resistant polymer body meets or exceeds military testing standards
- Non-tilt follower with stainless steel spring allows for loaded mag storage without degrading performance
Improved Combat Readiness
- Translucent magazine bodies (select models) make for easy pre-training inspections
- Expedites visual confirmation of ammunition levels during and between exercises
Superior Safety and Efficiency
- Reduces weapon malfunctions by providing increased reliability
- Allows for immediate visual identification of ammunition type
- Increases ammunition awareness during reloads