Aero Precision AR15 Breach AMBI Charging Handle- black and tan
The Aero Precision BREACH® is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the AR15 platform. The BREACH’s design utilizes a reinforced 7075-T6 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-sided charging technique without compromising the part — a pitfall for traditional mil-spec charging handles.
The large lever configuration provides an extended operating surface, perfect for a user with bigger hands, or someone who wants a larger surface for manipulation of the charging handle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: Stylistic cuts help clear stuck on carbon from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals the lever mechanism from debris.