Strike Industries Modular Magazine Release for Gen 1-3 GLOCK™
The Strike Industries Mag Release for the Gen 1-3 GLOCK™ is a new modular upgrade for a compatible GLOCK™ Gen 1-3. Included are two push buttons that are easily interchangeable. Both button faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, with mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection.
– Interchangeable push pads
– Aggressive texturing on push pad to prevent slippage
– Hybrid design with anodized aluminum and polymer body bar
– Main body designed with polymer to minimize wear and tear on magazine retention cut-outs and polymer pistol body
– Includes two interchangeable button heads
2 Modular Aluminum Pushpad Buttons
1 Polymer Body Bar
1 M2 Screw
-This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
–“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Strike Industries Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.