The Magpul® PMAG 10 GL9 - Glock G17 and G19 9x19 Parabellum are the highest performing and most reliable restricted capacity magazines on the market. They are designed to provide the same quality and performance of the proven Magpul PMAG series of Glock magazines while also providing a viable product solution to those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired. Whether for competition use or otherwise, the PMAG 10 GL9 is the highest quality restricted capacity magazine option available.
Made in U.S.A.
- MAG801 compatible with all standard, compact and sub- compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free when loaded or empty
*Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.